
Hi Everyone!
We have a new set of pictures to share!
Unfortunately, they are the result of me being in a small car accident. --I was rear-ended as I left campus Monday night. I am okay and so is baby, but it sure gave us a scare. Since I wasn't experiencing any bleeding or cramping, I didn't go the the ER and I didn't get in to see the doctor until Wednesday afternoon. It was such a relief to see the baby kicking and jumping on the screen. The doctor said that everything looked fine. My bloodwork also happened to be in, and that all looked good as well. We did find out that I'll have to get that Rh-factor shot since I'm negative and Lance is positive....boo for more needles. Oh well! I really should get used to them (we won't mention how I cry like a baby everytime they take blood). :o)
Aside from this recent craziness, school is going well. I am pretty busy, but thanks to God's grace, taking it in stride as best I can. Everyone-friends, classmates, and professors alike-has been so supportive and understanding, which has helped as I ease on through the end of this trimester. Tomorrow is 14 weeks and I am officially (depending on which book you read) into the second trimester! It seems so short that I've gotten through one already!
Another notable item--I busted out my first pair of maternity pants today. Since I'm still really in the "inbetween" stage, they're a little loose, but SOOOO much more comfortable. The only problem is that my shirts are not super long, so I feel the need to keep tugging at the bottom so the band on the pants doesn't show. --Such an exciting time!
Well, we'll keep you posted for any other new developments--hopefully no more like this one, though!
Love,
Lance and Rosemary




Whew - good thing everything is okay. When we actually speak on the phone I'll have to remember to tell you a story related to yours. And just go buy some new shirts - you'll need them! =)
ReplyDeleteHey Rosie, I'm so glad you're ok! I had an accident when I was pregnant and it's always more scary when you know you are carrying a little one inside you. Welcome to the Rhogam shot club! I had to go through it with all of mine. And as for the maternity pants being a little loose, I discovered something with this last pregnancy that is just wonderful. It's called a BellaBand and you can wear it over loose maternity and it will help keep them up, or over prematernity but with the zipper open and it keeps them up, or once baby is here, on you regular clothes that are a bit tight until you lose the pregnancy stomach. Love you!
ReplyDelete