Hello Everyone!
Today was a pretty nifty day. We signed a lease for a new place to live--Lance gets his office, we get our room, and baby Madeline (DO do DOO! Yes, there is now an OFFICIAL name!) gets her very own room, too! An added bonus is that it turns out Michael and Rachel have just set up to live in a place ONE STREET OVER!!! Aren't God's plans awesome??? It will be so much fun to have them within walking distance. Michael and I last lived at home together when we were 13 and 18, respectively, before I left for college, so this is especially nifty for us. We will be moving the weekend of the 25-27th, so if you are in town and find yourself with nothing to do, feel free to join the fun!
We also went and finally got a registry started at Baby Depot in the Burlington here. We don't have a Babies-R-Us (sad), so I just thought I'd do one there and then probably another at Target for those who don't have a Baby Depot near them in other cities. It was so fun picking stuff out! Even Lance had a fun time! Of course, he was all about the techie stuff like baby monitors and digital thermometers. :o)
Here is a picture of me and Madeline today, 23 weeks and 4 days--almost 6 months!!! We have our next appointment on the 21st of this month, so I'll re-post after that. In the mean time, we have one more week of classes (next week) and then finals, not to mention packing up the house to move, so please keep us in your prayers!!! Also, Lance's birthday is Monday 4/14, so drop him line or something if you get a chance.

Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family around us!
Love,
Lance and Rosemary




You're looking so beautiful Rosie! A belated Happy Birthday to Lance! Alex's(Sarran)birthday was 4/12!
ReplyDeleteIf you give me the best address to send to with moving and all, I will have that bedding to you soon! A little pre-baby gift. :)
We'll be praying for you guys! That's SO fun that Michael and Rachel will be so close!
Love,
Deb