Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy, Busy!

Hi Everyone!
Once again, I apologize for the long time between postings. This summer semester has been so busy with clinic clients. Course work hasn't been too bad, but each course has additional practica experiences which are keeping me super busy. So much for those naps I keep reading about--the ones they tell me I should be taking! :)
We've kinda fallen behind on the pictures week to week, but I do have some to include here from different days and stuff.
Anywho...updates: Baby Madeline is healthy and well! She just keeps growing! I had my most recent appointment this morning (we started the weekly ones last week), and my doctor tells me I'm already 100% effaced (thinned out cervix). I'm only a fingertip dialated, but I'm sure that will be changning in the coming days! Her head is WAY down low--I can really feel it. I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable with each passing day, but I know that just means she'll be here sooner than later! We can't wait!
We've had two wonderful showers thrown for us. One was by the girls in my graduate program (Josie, the Hostest with the Mostest and her lovely assistants Mollie and Ann!) and the other by a long time friend (Sarah is the best!) and a new family addition (I love you, Rachel!). We were so blessed by the generosity of our family and friends. This child will be quite well dressed for her first year of life!!! :)
So enough of the blabbing--here are some pictures!


This was taken at 32 1/2 weeks (June 11).

This was me at 34 weeks (6/23)


Ronnie came to visit!!! She's a good friend of mine from UNF in Jacksonville. We had lunch on 7/1.
The wonderful shower with my Speech Path grad buddies on 6/13!
Me and my bud Mollie at the shower on 6/13. She helps keep me sane amidst the insanity of grad school at FSU! We were fellow MS/Ph.D. buddies, but she'll be continuing on without me. :o( Luckily, she and her husband live here in town as "real" Tallahassee people, so we'll still have the chance to hang out while Lance and I are in town!

Anyways, I missed a few belly pictures, I think, but at least I found a moment to update!!! We are pretty much just playing the waiting game now, so hopefully there will be exciting news to come soon. The nursery is almost ready, so I'll try and get a picture or two of that up in the next week. We love you all!!

Lance and Rosemary

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! SO great to find you on Facebook and to read your blog. Congrats on what is certainly the impending birth of your daughter (100% effaced!?!?). Sounds like you are doing well. Can't wait to keep up with you here on the blog. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful and i am so glad that your daughter is healthy and getting ready to meet you.

    ~j'lynn

    ReplyDelete