Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camera issues

So, I've been fighting with my camera lately--or the cable--or my computer. Not sure which is the culprit--either way, I'm not able to upload any pics right now. I'm dying to because Maddy has been jibber-jabbering like crazy lately and I would really like to get a video up. She's using the furniture and walls to get around the house on foot, but still won't take any independent steps despite whatever I can use to entice her. Oh well--she'll do it when she's ready!
Despite being nearly 16 weeks (4 months!?!?), I'm still not feeling super great. I know I've said this before, but its such a different experience this time. Otherwise, things seem to be going well. I think I might be starting to feel the slightest flutterings of baby movement, but I'm not 100% if that's what it is. I have an appointment next Tuesday morning, so I'll let you know how things go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment