Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trip to Jax

On Monday 8/17, Maddy and I made the drive over to Jacksonville to visit our buddy Maddy O! We hadn't seen her for a few months and really wanted to get over to see her before I started back to school, so off we went! We got there around lunch time and just kinda hung out for the afternoon. We did go visit with some of the other O-Family, though, before heading over to the Texas Roadhouse over in OP dinner--yum! On Tuesday, however, we ended up going to the beach--something I didn't think we end up doing. I hadn't brought bathing suits, but luckily had a swimmer's diaper for Maddy in her bag, and Maddy was able to lend me a suit. Such a fun couple of days. It went by fast, though :o(




Playing with Maddy O's hat in the morning

And the scarf, too!

Maddy decided she might want to try the Diet Coke with Lime...if only that cap wasn't on!

The Girls!

Oh how I miss the Atlantic! :)

Such a pretty day at Hannah Park!

I think she was waving at the lifeguard

Playing in the sand. Put it to her mouth once and decided it was definitely not good. Didn't try and do that again! Much improvement from the first time she was in the sand--thank goodness!

Exploring how the sand felt

She just loved running her hands through it

Ok picture of mommy and Maddy

Horrible picture of mommy (man, I looked rough--didn't get much sleep and no naps due to the excitement of being away from home), great picture of Maddy.

ooh-waves!

She kept trying to venture further out into the water
Hanging out with Maddy


One very tired little girl on the way back to Maddy's place from the beach. She had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment