Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maddy is a hoot!

So, just a couple funny Maddy moments from today...
She is totally in an awkward, falling over herself stage--just a growth thing. She came running into the family room toward where Lance was sitting on the couch, tripped over something and wiped out between the ottoman and Lance's feet. We both leaned forward to make sure she wasn't hurt when all of a sudden she pops up and says, "okay!!!" as in "I'm okay!" since we always ask her if she's okay after she falls hard like that. It was too funny--I really wish that had been captured on video somehow!
Also funny--we were driving home and Tommy started wailing...Maddy started shushing him--she even had her finger up in front of her mouth as she did so...too cute!
Lastly, Maddy has discovered Barney and loves him. We recently expanded our cable from basic to expanded, which includes OnDemand. This evening, I put on an episode of Barney which she had seen before. It had a segment where Barney was playing with a ball and talking about favorite things, so Maddy ran to get her ball so she could dance around like Barney.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Barney! How you run our house as well these days! But its so nice I can actually get the dishes done without Ashlyn trying to climb in the dishwasher! She is so precious Rosemary! I just want to give her a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so precious, Rosemary! I can't believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete