Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Call Day 2

Well, we all barely had time to recover from call day number one on Tuesday, and yet today is number 2. Lance has been gone since around 6 am...he's delivered a handful of babies today, which is kinda neat. He's texted here and there, so I know he's doing well. :) We're doing alright, too. Maddy is in a sassy mood today, but its becoming more common as we near the big 2. I think we might have to rethink time out as it is starting to become less of a big deal for her. She had been doing great the past couple of weeks--no time outs or anything--until yesterday. Ugh. Yay for figuring out discipline. Its nothing super bad that she does--just not listening and obeying.
Anyways...I really shouldn't complain as life will be even hairy-er come residency...we've really had it easy this year as far as call goes for every other rotation.
Well, gotta check on food...trying to get it cooked while Tommy snoozes...figure I've got about 30 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment