Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Kayla and more

Hi, remember me? I used to post a blog a day over the summer. :)

So busy as of late! We're finally getting into a bit of a routine now. Maddy is still working on being okay with daycare. Monday and Tuesday of this past week she actually didn't cry at drop off...but then resumed the usual meltdown the rest of the week. We'll get there eventually...that's what I keep telling myself anyways.

Tommy has decided it's time to do some stuff. :) This week he started rolling around with intent to travel! He's still not trying to crawl or even get up on hands and knees, but we're happy with the progress he's making! Yesterday he started babbling for the first time!!!! SOOOOO thrilled to hear that (especially for an SLP mom)! He's been such a "baby" in the sense of needing so much care and attention for so long. It is so good to see him finally showing growth in these areas. --Especially considering he has his 9 month (I KNOW!??!) check up coming up in a couple of weeks. He will be 9 months this Friday. Nuts.

Lance has now received two interview offers! One is for a program in NC, the other in SC. Very exciting. More on that as it develops.

Last weekend, I went down to see my niece (I'm an aunt! I know this is obvious, but I had the epiphany long after the fact...lol). Kayla Grace Rapacz was born on August 26th at 8:08pm weighing 8lbs 10oz and was 21 in long.

My baby brother is a daddy :)


After a good feed and a bath, she fell asleep in my arms.


Aren't we, I mean, Isn't she adorable! ;o)


All snuggly after her bath


She's so little! It's crazy how quickly you forget how small babies are at first. She was 2 weeks, 2 days in this picture.


My first time holding her (pictures are in reverse order...oops!)


Nope, not Kayla. :) My big man! Just had to get this picture in...proudly sporting his Gator gear for the start of football season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment