Hopefully it won't be so long before I find a moment to post again. My semester for school is almost done--2 more weeks, so that might help. However, work will still remain and Lance will be in and out with more interviews, so we'll see what really happens...I have a feeling it might be a few weeks, but I will try to get back sooner! If not, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Time flies!
Whew! It has been a BUSY month since I last posted! Work has been work, the kids have been doing all sorts of new things, and Lance has started his residency interviews. I've tried to include a few photos from the past month and give you a brief update on what we've been up to.
The culmination of our morning :) Since we'll be out of town for Thanksgiving followed by some sporadic travel by Lance, we decided to go ahead and get our Christmas Tree up today. Maddy was very excited about this.
She was a good helper for daddy!
What's going on over there???
Making sure we were taking the branches out! (I'm hoping for a real tree next year!)
This is from a few days ago. He is getting so big!! I can't believe that he'll be 11 months this week.
Dear Barney (the big purple dinosaur), thank you for the 23-28 minutes I need from time to time to use the bathroom, clean the kitchen, start a meal, or just stare at the wall. I appreciate you.
All snuggled up after his bath. We finally started doing bath time with both kids in the tub this past week. It was just easier for me to do this while Lance was out of town. Tommy is finally a little more stable. It's Maddy you gotta look out for, though...she likes to play a bit too much :)
Sporting their new footsie jammies from "Auntie" Sarah
This is from Halloween. After she was all bathed, I let her hand out candy with me for a little bit. We brought her chair over by the front door so she could wait as kids came by. We went out trick or treating pretty early--just after 6, so the majority of people starting coming out just as we finished up. It worked out well. Maddy is still talking about Halloween and trick or treating. She had so much fun and can't wait to do it again next year.
My little man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i can't believe how big your kiddos are! i might have to meet your friend barney sometime.
ReplyDelete