Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today's OB Visit

I am happy to report that everything is hunky dory with Tiny Tegen! S/he is looking good...and measuring THREE weeks ahead for size/weight estimates via ultrasound measurements. AAHHHH! As much as I'd hoped this might mean an earlier due date, my doctor said that this is more an indication of projected birth weight. Still, I think there is a chance we might get to see him/her a couple weeks sooner than expected. Wishful thinking? Probably. :) I DO, however, get to return for my next visit in three weeks versus the usual 4 up to now, and then we get to 2 week intervals...either way, we're getting closer!!! Am I really ready for this? NO. :) So excited though to meet this little person!


Maddy has been trying so hard the past couple of months to get the "I love you" sign. She finally seems to have gotten a handle on the fine motor coordination and started getting it a week or so ago. I got her on camera saying I love you today. She was so proud!!! She can't wait to show Grandma Rapacz and Jack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment