Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

All Sorts of Cuteness

Just some pictures and updates...but a whole lotta cuteness. :)
Tommy thoroughly enjoyed his PBJ on this particular day. He was COVERED in it...and this made him very happy.


I don't know what else you can say about this other than CUTE.

Sportin' daddy's Gator hat...after all, it does match his jammies.

32-ish weeks

So, clearly, Tommy dominated the pictures this post. I haven't been as camera-happy as usual. Lance took some of the above pics. Not to fear, Maddy is still all sorts of cute and ridiculous. I'm trying to keep up with all the things that she says. It's really quite hysterical. I wish I could walk around with a digital voice recorder because I really can't remember it all :o( She is still adamant about the fact that baby is a girl. I'm worried she's going to be so crushed if it's a boy. Just this morning, we were having some cuddle time after breakfast (Tommy wasn't up yet) and she said something about the baby--using "she." I reminded her that we don't know for sure what it is and that it might be a boy. To which she matter of factly replied, "No, it's a girl. I'm gonna have a new baby sister!" Oh my.


Other updates: Tommy had his 15 month appointment last Monday. He is 60% for weight and 80% for height, which surprised us--he seems so big and heavy that I thought he'd be higher for weight. Not that I'm complaining! I'm completely fine with where he is! :) He's making more progress on walking and communicating--still nowhere near the place Maddy was at his age, but making strides just the same. He still loves to eat WHATEVER you give him. He loves his big sister so much. He has become very aware of my big belly. He likes to walk over, pull my shirt up, and slap/hit it. We've been working on being "gentle." When I say, "no, be gentle," he'll stroke it for a couple seconds and then resume the hitting. Lol. Baby steps. :) I also had my 32 week appointment this week. Baby looks good and is still measuring 3 weeks ahead on the growth curve...


And the other big update: We found a house in Gainesville! We went back down this past weekend to take a look at another round of houses. We found one that we both liked the second we walked it. It met a lot of the criteria that we had, which was exciting. We put in an offer Saturday afternoon with the expectation of hearing back by Tuesday. Well, we surprisingly got a call Sunday after lunch that the seller accepted our offer! Now begins the process of inspections and bank junk. We don't anticipate any hang-ups, but you never know. We are moving forward with cautious optimism that we will reach our May 26 closing date (yes, May 27 is the official baby due date...no comment).


Oh, and while Lance and I were in Gainesville, his parents graciously watched the kids for us once again (I know you enjoy it, but I also know they WEAR YOU OUT!). Maddy had the BEST time. Grandpa Tegen took her out and about on some errands, but the big excitement was getting to go to the Homosassa Wildlife Park (don't dare tell her she was at a "zoo" because she will immediately correct you). She has been talking about "Lucifer" the Hippopotamus (I know, I know--what a name!)to no end. I walked her into daycare this morning (yes, I should be working on one of a million papers/assignments right now...) and she walked up to the first little guy she found and started telling him all about the hippo. He was more interested in other things. :) She also got a special necklace with her name on it--I'll have to snap a picture of her wearing it later.


In other news...it is April! You probably knew this. What you might not know is that I graduate this month! FINALLY. I just have to make it through these last 3 weeks of class. There is so much to do and I am a) so burnt out and b) so pregnant, which leads to c) so over it all. In the mean time, I do have some other events to break it up--my brother's birthday is this week, Lance's is next week, and then Easter.


Lots of excitement this month! Hopefully I'll manage to post again soon. I'll probably do so in an attempt to put off other academic tasks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment