I joined the local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group here in Gainesville. It has only been a month, but we’ve been able to do a couple of events with some of the other moms in the group. Today we went to a pumpkin patch for a bit. It was at the church that sponsors/holds the MOPS meetings. It was open just to us, so the kids were able to run around without having to worry about older kids or tons of people. There was also a bounce house, which Maddy especially enjoyed. Tommy only stayed in for a few minutes and was content to return to the church preschool’s toddler playground which was open to us as well.
I’m surprised I actually got a picture of Tommy for the two minutes he was in here.
Maddy had a ball posing and cheesing it up for pictures.
He just wouldn’t look at the camera! -At first he was calling all the pumpkins “balls” but quickly started saying “pumpkin.” He was mesmerized by all the different shapes, sizes, and colors he saw!
They spent most of the time running in different directions, so there weren’t too many pictures of the two of them together. It was impossible to get Tommy to pose/sit with Maddy. We’ll be going to another pumpkin patch when Lance is off next weekend, so hopefully we can get some other cute pictures then.
I think he had something to say about how big this one was.
CHEESE!
Another great cheeser
Proof that Aaron and I were there, too! I like how he was even looking over at the camera!
Tommy liked the little ones that he could pick up and move around. He spent forever rearranging all of these.
This was a few days ago. We were trying on costumes. Maddy was the giraffe last year and the Spiderman costume we got from a friend. It’s too small for Tommy but fits Maddy okay. She’s planning on being a princess though.
Daddy and his boys (bummer that it came out blurry—boys were squirming and the flash was off).
Maddy and Tommy were hard at work “fixing” the stroller.
Just being cute on the floor chomping away on his fingers as usual.
This was too cute. He was trying so hard to reach for the paci!




No comments:
Post a Comment