Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

February Part 1

Almost caught up! Smile

002

Having their afternoon snack outside

007

I posted a picture from this particular day on FB—the first time I let Aaron crawl around on the back porch.  He was so excited to be out there—the forbidden zone where he always sees his big siblings play! 

014

Hey! What’s this thing back here?

016

Checking out the play house

017

Wonder what the big two are up to?

019

One day the kids decided they were going to play in their tents.  It made for some nice quiet independent play.  This never happens. Smile

020

Tommy was all about the Little People.

033

Hey—can I go back out the porch???

051

Cheese!

054

On one of our afternoon walks.  Maddy chose to ride Tommy’s trike/big wheel this time.

056

LOL—mouth goes EVERYWHERE (still no teeth)

065

My three munchkins!

083

The Valentine’s Day cards we made (and, no, not from Pinterest—can’t say I came up with it on my own, though)

084

They each made 4 and then we sent them out to family

090

Maddy is happy anytime she can adorn something with stickers

093

Serious work!

094

Tommy coloring his masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment