Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Maddy’s First Day of PK

I can’t believe my baby girl is in Prekindergarten already!!! Where does the time go?  She was so excited last night—took her quite a bit to fall asleep.  She got there, put her backpack in her cubby, and took off to join the other kiddos in the room.  I had to ask her, “Maddy, aren’t you going to say bye to mommy?”  That earned me a quick side squeeze and peck on the cheek.  I’m so glad that she’s excited about it though!  Here are a few pictures we took before leaving the house.

(Picture from the camera on the phone…STILL can’t find my actual camera…grrrr!)

2012-08-20 08.29.492012-08-20 08.30.242012-08-20 08.33.562012-08-20 08.34.22

And, of course, she managed to get the obligatory forehead bruise last night, just in time for me to take pictures of a milestone event…lol.  Kids!

Her preschool has a Shutterfly account for parents to see pictures of daily activities, so I’m excited about that.  Also, they took some cute ones at drop off this morning, so I’ll be sure to download the ones of us and post them as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. She is the cutest thing! I dropped Ty off at his first day of middle school and of course had a couple tears on the drive home. Kids! Can't wait for 'em to hit the next big milestone when things will be "easier", but then they do and we don't want them to be so grown up! Motherhood insanity!

    ReplyDelete