Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Random Photo Goodness

002

Maddy made special signs for the boys’ bedroom door last week to show who was allowed in.  Initially, there were only signs for her and Tommy.  Mommy made her add one for Aaron…

004

I found Aaron in Maddy’s room one afternoon playing with her art things.  He was proud of his work.

006

So sweet!

007

I had the special privilege to drive up to Tallahassee two weeks ago to attend my dear friend Mollie’s baby shower.  She is due very soon with baby girl #2.  We were pregnant together with Aaron and her first. I don’t think we’ll be pregnant together again…sorry Mollie! :)

008

Maddy had her first homework packet sent home last week. She could not get started on it soon enough.  It doesn’t actually have to be returned, but she took it so seriously.  “My teacher said we could just do one page a day, but I want to do it all right now.” OKAY!

011

Serious stuff.

013

Poor lizards…

014

The lizard hunting/gathering team

015

Doesn’t care so much about hunting lizards…yet.

019

On the hunt

024

They found an albino looking tree frog

025

It bounced off the fence and ricocheted off Maddy’s head leaving some slimy junk behind…lol. It was gross.  We wiped it off pretty darn quick.

026

THEN, they found a butterfly on the porch.  I don’t think it was doing so well when they found it.  It couldn’t fly away.  It definitely wasn’t doing well after they handled it.

032

Look! An Aaron!

034

No comments:

Post a Comment