
Hi all!
Just a quick note as I don't have much time. Just wanted to share a pic from Sunday (21 weeks, 1 day), and the happy news from this morning's doctor visit--We're having a girl!!! The doctor couldn't get a super clear shot, but that was his guess last visit, so he thinks 80+% girl.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
We'll keep you posted on all the fun stuff to follow!
Love,
Lance and Rosemary




Wow! How fun! I guess you and Deb can supply the family with some femininity for my three boys! :) You look beautiful pregnant! Wish I could give you a big hug!
ReplyDeleteFinally! A girl! Yippie! We are so excited for you! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteCristina & Sebastian
YAY!!! I have so much girl stuff, that if you need anything or would like clothes, let me know! I can mail them to you and everything. You look so great! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteMary
I love your preggo belly! You're looking so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations! You must be so excited! I look forward to your next post!
ReplyDeleteVirginia