Hello all!
So, if you couldn't tell by the title of this post, there isn't much to share about today's visit as far as change goes. I'm thankful to report that Madeline is still healthy and growing. She has plenty of amniotic fluid around her, and her heartbeat is strong! I'm disappointed to report that things on my end are the same as last week. Still only 1 cm dilated, fully thinned out, and baby down low (+2 station--the doctor asked how it is I'm still walking around!). I'm set to return on Wednesday. If I make it until then we'll go ahead and schedule an induction at that point. Looks like I'll be doing as much walking as I can over the weekend! This lil booger needs to make an appearance!!! :o)
Anyways, I'll be sure to let you know if anything spontaneously happens before the next visit.
Rosemary




Oh dear! Come on Madeline!!!! I sure hope they don't have to induce you! That is no fun! Try stretching upward as much as you can and sitting with your pelvis tilted back, and yes, lots of walking!!! We'll be praying! Love you!
ReplyDelete