Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cruisin'!

Maddy has just started trying to take some steps while holding on the furniture. Up until yesterday, it was just a side-step or shuffle here and there--usually toward Chester. Yesterday while Uncle Mike was here, she make a huge trip to get the camera--unfortunately, I couldn't use it! However, I was able to lure her with my phone this morning and caught it on video! This is pretty funny because at the end of the clip, I took the phone and moved it back to the other end of the couch as bait for another little trip. She was NOT happy about that and didn't waste any time going for it!

1 comment:

  1. Was that a little "toot" I heard when she was reaching the phone!?! Too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete