Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

29 weeks 3 Days for Tommy, 29 Years for me!

We had a visit with Dr. Morales (one of our 2 office OBs) today. Got to see little Tommy via ultrasound once again. The doctor estimates that he is up around 3 lbs now. He was head-down at the visit, but is constantly rolling all about, so that didn't really mean much...lol. I am up to 149 lbs...eek! Got my results back from the glucose screen--all was good there. I also received my Rhogam shot since Lance's blood type is positive and mine is negative. I forgot how much it stung! All in all, it was a quick visit--even had Maddy with me this time (my friend, Toni, has been watching her for the past few visits) and we survived!
Today was also my birthday. Kinda neat because, as the title of the post shares, I am 29 years and Tommy is 29 weeks :) I had a nice day--good visit at the doctor's office, a fun visit with Noah and Toni, a quick visit with Lance for lunch, and then the afternoon home with Maddy. Unfortunately, I also had class tonight, per usual, but at least my sweet classmates brought a cake! They got it in celebration of my birthday and another girl's whose is tomorrow. I'm excited to see what this next year brings. Gotta be honest, though...I hope NOT to get pregnant again this year...lol. I think my body needs a break! We are so excited about the prospect of meeting our new little guy--can't believe how much of the pregnancy has gone by already.

Tommy and Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I would never guess you were 149 lbs! The scale must be broken, because you don't weigh over 135.

    ReplyDelete