Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Catching Up
Here are some pictures from the past week or so...newest to oldest.
Maddy likes to play on the little rides in the mall--we tried one for real once--put the quarters in and all, and it really freaked her out. So now, we just let her sit inside and play for a minute or two. She really enjoys this. :)
Having fun with daddy
Last weekend we went to our little buddy Noah's 2nd birthday party. It was held at a park...lots of fun stuff--sidewalk chalk, cupcake decorating, finger painting, and bubbles! I only got pics towards the end as Lance had to finish up the final walk through of our old place and I had Tommy in hand most of the time.
Hard at work creating her masterpiece!
Beautiful!
:)
Oh, hi!
We have a little swing in the back yard...we all spent some time hanging out there one afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love how Tommy is using his Grandpa's belly as an armrest.
ReplyDelete