Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

This, that, and the other...

Just some random things from the week...

Maddy's nails REALLY needed a trim, but she wasn't interested in letting me cut them. I bribed her with nail polish. :) It's hard to see, but it is just clear w/ glitter. I have had this bottle of nail polish since high school...scary. :)

Close up (don't mind the crayon scribbles on her table...lol)

She got in my shoes, so I got in hers!

Phone call for Tommy!

Lance came home and Maddy randomly asked to play his game...Madden on PS2. He hardly ever touches it these days, so it was funny that she remembered this and asked to play. Tommy was there for moral support.

Lance took the kids out after dinner last night so I could clean up without the extra chaos. I *love* the new baby Ergo carrier...and Lance doesn't mind it either. Most importantly, Tommy likes it, too!

On the way out with both kiddos

A special treat for Maddy while she brushed her teeth. Lance does it all...daddy, med student, husband, and now hairdresser! :)
Building blocks with daddy...he made her some glasses. I'm sure she'll get her own real pair eventually. :(

We usually go to the downtown library, but yesterday, we tried the little local branch that's 2 minutes from our house. The whole place is probably just as big as the whole kids area downtown, but it worked out. I needed to makes some copies and Maddy needed to get out the house for a bit. They have a little coloring table and a lone shelf of board books, so we at least had that. We only got to stay for about 30 minutes, though, as Tommy was not really all about being there. Balancing his emerging nap schedule with Maddy's morning activities is getting to be a challenge!

1 comment: