Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Who Knew?

So I finally got around to taking care of my Glucose junk yesterday--just the typical 24 to 28 week check they do. I got to go in, drink a bunch of nasty near-syrup consistency drink and have my blood drawn. I've had this routine stuff with the last two, but the difference was that this time I had a choice of flavor! I didn't know that the nasty stuff came in any other option but "orange." This time, I had the joy of downing 50g of Lemon-Lime glucose drink within that 5 minute window. It was a nice change-up. I could already taste the orange stuff in my mouth before I even walked into the office...and it was priming me to feel pretty ooky. So, yeah, the difference in flavor was a welcome surprise.

Other than that, there really isn't much to tell. This was just at a Quest Lab office. I go back in for my next appt (28 weeks) on March 7. Time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment