Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Maddy's New Friend

Last week we had the privilege of meeting a new friend. My very dear friend, Mollie, had her first baby--a sweet baby girl that she and her husband named Juliette. Maddy and I were lucky enough to be able to visit them while still in the hospital. Maddy couldn't get over how soft Juliette's hair was. As I held her, Maddy continually stroked her hair saying, "It's so soft!" She is even more excited for our new baby...and even more determined in her statements about it being a girl...lol. At any rate, we are very excited for Mollie and Eli as they embark on this new adventure of being parents. We are going to miss them dearly when we leave Tallahassee. Mollie and I started the grad program at FSU back in 2007. She completed the Master's portion in 2009 and is nearing completion of her Ph.D.! She is an awesome SLP, an awesome researcher, an amazing friend, and already a SUPER mommy. :) We love you, Mollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment