Oops...I uploaded the pictures in reverse order. Guess that's what I get for not posting in such a while. I'm not going to try and fix them, so just pretend they're the other way around...lol.
SOOO....LAST month, way back in the beginning of April, I actually took advantage of a Friday playdate with some moms/kiddos from church. They hang out just about every Friday and always include us in the email invitations, but given how busy my semester ended up being, we only got to do one or two things with them. On this day, we joined them over at Lake Hall in Maclay Gardens for a water day. We got out there just before 11--about the time Tommy is used to napping at daycare. He ended up snoozing on me for a good half hour or so and then took another good nap later that afternoon. Maddy had a blast playing with the other kiddos and wading around in the water. It was a nice opportunity for me to catch up with the other mommies, too! :)
I don't have too many pictures of Tommy snoozing, so I just had to snatch a photo toward the end of his afternoon nap. He was sooo tired from being outside that morning. I love how he's sleeping on the blanket from Grandma Tegen. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment