Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A is for Aaron and Applesauce!

No boring rice cereal here! Aaron is just a few days shy of 6 months…and we finally tried some big boy food!  Yesterday, I mashed up some banana, but he wasn’t too interested.  Today, however, I randomly tried some applesauce while the kids were eating it with their dinner—he was very interested in seeing everyone eat and has been for a good few weeks.  He *loved* the applesauce.  I mean, he was taking the spoon like a pro and couldn’t get enough of it!  I think maybe he also liked it because it was cold and felt good on his ever-so-slowly-teething gums. It was exciting!!!  Sadly, there are no pictures as Lance was holding him and I was feeding him.  We’ll try to get some soon, though! My little guy is getting so big!

008

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this picture of the boys looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this picture of the boys looking at each other!

    ReplyDelete